2011年6月18日土曜日

Playgroup activity "Eyes"

Ok, now the acitivity on the theme, "Eyes".

I explained to the children, we can see so many beautiful things with our eyes.
Then, I let the children to make the beautiful scenery by pasting the torn papers.
012.JPG
You can download the template here:→sense of sight worksheet.doc

And then, I told the children to find the items on the sheet and circle them.
014.JPG
Children enjoyed this spying game very much.

The template can be downloaded here:sense of sight spy sheet.doc

Here's the book I read to the children.
Can be downloaded from here: Allah Gave Me Two Eyes to See.doc

005.JPG

006.JPG

019.JPG

008.JPG

011.JPG

010.JPG

4 件のコメント:

Noor Janan さんのコメント...

InshaAllah you can add your blog link here: http://www.inlinkz.com/wpview.php?id=103401

Sara さんのコメント...

Hi, great blog.

A.Rinzy Moosa さんのコメント...

Assalamu Alaikum

I'm really glad that I found your blog, If only I found it earlier,my planning would be easy. Any way your doing a great job Sis, keep it up. And may Allah reward you for the resources

Jazakallah

Admin さんのコメント...

Salam, from last 26+ years Allah and Muhammad s.a.w keep coming into my dreams, over 460+ times Allah comes in my dreams and 250+ times Mohammad s.a.w comes in my dreams, Muhammad S.A.W is the last Messenger of Allah and i am the Ummati of Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, many dreams related to Muslim Ummah, World and the Judgment Day, I have shared few dreams on my fb Allah and Muhammad S.A.W in my Dreams