2009年3月5日木曜日

Like to learn Arabic!

As I read Quran everyday with my children, I began to feel that I really would like to learn the Arabic language, and be able to understand the meaning of Quran in Arabic. At the moment, I just know some of the words that appear often in the Quran only and of course it's not enough. I've found some nice sites to learn about the Quranic Arabic, so I'd like to work on them with my children, inshaAllah.

Arabic Comes First
This site is for children, and has a lot of downloads that we can get for free! It includes coloring books, story books, curricurums, Arabic words from the Hadeeth, and Arabic words from the Quran, and more. As my children work on this, I'd also like to learn, it's good for a biginner like me.

Understand Quran -the easy way-
This site is also good. It has four courses(all free!) that includes a Children's Course. It has some ariticles that are good to read, too. InshaAllah, I'd like to work on this after we finish the curricurum mentioned above.

0 件のコメント: