2008年10月4日土曜日

Ramadan is over!

Ramadan is finally over, it flew by so fast, really!

Alhamdulillah, it had been a wonderful month, and I miss it so much. It was the first time fasting with children, our two girls have fasted for six days total, mashaAllah. And they have memorized 7 new suwar each. So the Ramadan Tree that we made got filled with all the leaves and fruits at the end! Alhamdulillah!

And I have read the whole Quran by recitng one Juz a day, and I recited the last Juz with two girls, and we all made Dua together. I couldn't go to masjid to pray Taraweeh, for my baby would cry, but I managed to pray it at home for some days, alhamdulillah. I, too, have memorized 7 new suwar just as my girls did. Those were the accomplishments.

And my one-year-old boy has learned to make ruku'u and sajdah along with us at the end of Ramadan, and mashaAllah, it's cute.

During Ramadan, I was able to see many sisters who I met after such a long time, alhamdulillah. That was also wonderful.

So It had been a wonderful month on the whole, I really thank Allah for giving us such a month.
May Allah continue to guide us all the muslims in the world to the right path, ameen!!

0 件のコメント: